Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Saturday evening with Qiyi and friends

On saturday evening me and Jufang went to visit a friend of mine named Qiyi (chee yee) who is super awesome.  We went to his place which is the entire basement of an apartment, cement floors except his room.  I will go back and take photos because my explanation is not doing justice but i can tell you that the view he wakes up to in the morning is simply breath taking.  Oh and he built his own wood kiln in his place as well We had tea at his place and then went to a restaurant for "hot pot" which is basically a hot-plate in the middle of the table and they bring all of these different foods and you put it into the boiling broth.  It was a really good time
Peace Love and Harmony
Kurt


Windows 7: I wanted simpler, now it's simpler. I'm a rock star.

No comments:

Post a Comment